Our office is now open to serve your dental needs!
Our office is now open and scheduling appointments for regular services. Your oral health is always our top priority. Proper dental care done in a timely manner prevents a lot of problems that can happen due to waiting. Your dental team here at Mission Peak Dental Care is available and ready to provide care and guidance whenever you need it.
We understand that you might feel anxious about visiting us during the current pandemic situation. We take pride and are greatly confident in our above and beyond infection control methods for our own team’s and thereby our patient’s safety as well. Our office remains steadfast in our commitment to support and provide dental care safely to our patients and our community through this difficult time.
Infection Control measures implemented for your safety:
- Disinfecting all high traffic areas every 30 minutes.
- Daily touch-free temperature screenings on every staff member and every patient.
- We have removed all magazines, dental brochures, coffee machine etc from the waiting room area to reduce cross-contamination.
- We fog our entire office space with electrolyzed salt water two to three times a day.
- Along with all the usual pre-covid disinfection protocols, we also fog each operatory after and in-between each patient.
- Depending on the procedure, we may use an external suction device to reduce aerosol contamination.
- We may ask our patients to pre-rinse with OraCare for 30 seconds to a minute prior to their dental procedure. Click on OraCare to learn more about its efficacy against COVID.
- We may also use Isolite to further reduce aerosols.
- We offer same day crowns with the latest CEREC technology. We have invested in this new technology to reduce your number of office visits. (Depending on your unique condition, a second appointment might be deemed best if so determined).
What happens once you have an appointment scheduled?
- Once you confirm your appointment, we will ask you to fill out a few health-related questionnaire forms online. It is crucial to fill out and submit the required online forms ahead of your appointment. If you answer “YES” to any of the Covid-19 advisory form, please contact our office ASAP to reschedule.
- When you come to your appointment, we will ask you to wait in your car or outside and call us to let us know of your arrival. We will let you know when you can come into the office.
- We ask that you come with a mask or face covering to the office. If you do not have one, a team member will provide one for you. We expect you to wear a mask at all times during your visit with us except for the time we work on you.
- Once you come into the office, we will ask you to sanitize your hands and a team member will then take a touch free temperature reading. Please be aware that we will turn away any patient who registers a fever.
- Once in the operatory, we may ask you to rinse with OraCare for 30 seconds to a minute.
- If a treatment plan needs to be proposed, you have the option of in-person, via phone, or by virtual video chat. Our goal is to minimize in-office interaction and your physical time spent in the office for anything other than the actual procedure.
All the above listed protocols are IN ADDITION to the Universal Precautions and Standard Bloodborne Pathogen Protocols.
Your safety and staying on top of your oral health is our #1 priority. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!