We can help you rebuild your smile with our extensive array of cosmetic and restorative options that may be involved in your full mouth reconstruction. This entails restoring full function and appearance, as well as improving your overall dental health.
Why Full Mouth Reconstruction?
Full mouth reconstruction corrects several dental issues and concerns, such as one or more of the following:
- Missing teeth
- Teeth in need of multiple fillings
- Teeth with large cavities that are too large to fill
- Severely worn, cracked/chipped, broken, or decayed teeth
- Trauma or mouth injury
Treatment options for full mouth reconstruction vary for each patient, and may require multiple visits depending on what is needed. Your treatment may include:
- Extractions – removal of poorly positioned or non-functional teeth.
- Crowns – for a decayed, damaged or cracked tooth, a crown is a covering that fits over the original.
- Bridges – made from a pontic (false tooth) that is held in place with a crown installed on either side in order to fix gaps in your teeth.
- Veneers – thin, semi-translucent “shells” typically attached to your front teeth.
- Dental Implants – replaces missing teeth with incredible stability.
- Root Canal Therapy – extracts decayed pulp from the tooth’s inner canal, reshaping the canal and then restoring it with strengthened filler.
Do You Need Full Mouth Reconstruction in Fremont?
We work with each of our patients to discuss the details of your treatment and any possible alternatives. To schedule an appointment, contact us at (510) 790-0590!