Talk to Your Dentist Now
- Speak with your dentist via your computer or smartphone.
- Access dental care and guidance via an online consult without having to go to the dental office physically.
- During your Virtual Care appointment, if it is deemed necessary and urgent for you to be seen in-office for dental treatment, we will schedule you to get treatment in the office at the earliest possible.
- Our virtual care consults are in accordance to recently approved American Dental Association’s policies.
How it Works
**Think of a virtual visit to be just like anin-office limited exam visit for a consultation, but just virtually.
- Step 1: Text us at 510-790-0590 or Complete “Request for appointment” form
- Under the section “Notes for Doctor” please type in
- New or Existing patient
- Your preferred method of contact
- Reason for requesting consultation
- Step 2: Wait for a response from our team (expect a response within 2-4 hours during daytime)
- We will send you an appointment time and ask you to fill out online forms based on whether you are a new or an existing patient.
- Step 3: Confirm your appointment, complete and submit the required online forms and prepay for your virtual consultation.
- Once you are done, we will send you a virtual meeting link to your email or by a text to your phone as per your preferred method of contact.
- Click on the link at the time of your appointment.
- Step 4: Talk to Dr. Borole on your computer, tab or smart phone.